If you haven’t yet taken the time to play an Aussie Million Qualifier to get a package to this popular live event you are running out of time!
Sunday November 25th marks the last Aussie Millions Live Event tournament, that means there are only 2 more chances to win a $16,000 prize package!!!!
Here is the Qualifier Schedule!
|When||Time GMT||Tournament Name||Buyin + Fee|
|Twice a day||23:30 & 03:30
||Aussie Millions Satellite -1R/1A
|Every 4 Hours||16:30
||Aussie Millions Satellite – 1 Rebuy
|Every 4 Hours
||15:30||Aussie Millions Satellite – Turbo R&A
|Every 2 Hours||18:30||Aussie Millions Super Satellite – R&A
|Every 4 Hours
||18:30||Aussie Millions $33 Satellite
|Sundays||21:30||Aussie Millions $16,000 Final
The Aussie Millions Prizepack Includes:
- $10,600 AUD NLH Main Event seat (valued at $11,500 USD)
- $4,500 USD cash to help with travel and accommodation expenses.
Terms and Conditions:
- All players must be at least 18 years of age in order to play in the Aussie Millions qualifiers and the main event. All players shall be required to produce proof of age (passport or other valid picture ID) before play in the main event.
- Employees and immediate family members of employees of Tower Gaming and its associated companies are not eligible to take part in the Promotion.
- Tower Gaming reserves the right to alter, modify or terminate the Promotion and/or these Terms at any time, without notice (written or verbal) where it is reasonable to do so or for reasons beyond their control. Tower Gaming does not accept any responsibility or liability for any late or undelivered entries or registrations, notifications or communications or for any form of technical failure, error, malfunction or difficultly or for any other event beyond its reasonable control that may cause the operation of the Promotion to be disrupted, unavailable or incorrect.
- Players participating in Aussie Millions qualifiers on TowerGaming.com agree to the terms and conditions of the Tower Gaming Player Agreement.
- Winning Players on TowerGaming.com must agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Aussie Millions in order to be eligible for a prize.
- If the prize pool for an Aussie Millions Weekly Final tournament does not reach the amount equal to the value of the final prize package of $16,000, no prize package will be awarded and the prize pool will be paid out as per our standard tournament payment structure.
- Winning players are responsible for their own registration in the 2013 Aussie Millions main event ($10,600 AUD value) playing January 27th to February 2nd at the Crown Casino in Melbourne, Australia.
- Winners will receive $16,000 USD cash deposited to their Tower Gaming Player Account to cover the cost of the Main Event buy-in and to help with travel and accommodation expenses. Players are responsible for their own airfare, and air travel and accommodation arrangements. Tower Gaming will assist where possible.
- Tower Gaming is not responsible for fluctuations in USD to AUD currency exchange rates.
- By participating in a Tower Gaming Aussie Millions qualifying tournament, participants grant Tower Gaming the right to use the players name and likeness for future promotional purposes without further compensation.
- Players understand that the Aussie Millions organizers, the Host Casino and international broadcasters will require them to sign an agreement or waiver to participate in the event that may include permission to film and broadcast. Tower Gaming shall owe no compensation to any player should they not wish to enter into any such third party agreement.
- Tower Gaming Management decisions are final.